2/15/2010

I was the first


- Where I am?
- Uh!
- What is all this?
- Who I am? What I suppose to do here?

This was just a few questions that came to my mind the first time I open my eyes. Can you imagine yourself in the moon at this moment? Or in another planet? I just felt like that. It was very strange, everything was new. With some minutes of been there, I realize that in some complex and imposible to understand (but I did) way I have the ability of feel anything I want. After all this new discover of abilities I started to analyse my environment: -There was in front of me a lot of giants I don´t know what-, I watch at theme for some minutes. It was very strange because was kind of dark and hard at the beginning and the middle, but in the top it looks very soft with his strange and beautiful little things that move themselfs with nothing. They had they same color as the ground, and I could feel them, just with my hands, my ears, my eyes, my mouth and my nose.

After hours of that visual-orgasm a strange object started to move; was rare but beautiful, his color was familiar, but in the top of this one the color was darker but also soft. This glorious image move, but not with nothing, he had for big tools for it. Closest it was, most amazed I was. Seconds later I realized something amazing, it also had ears, eyes, mouth and nose just like me. In orther to destroy differences I conclude that it was a he just like me, the only difference was that he knew where he was and what he had to do.

With the movements of my eyes I saw a lot of things like me, so I realize that we were the same but just with different looking. All was so beautiful I didn’t knew why but I felt perfect and proud of be in there. I was excited.

I try to call all my friends around me, but I couldn’t. Any sound was emited by myself. I continue trying; was imposible. I was very uncomfortable whit the fact that I couldn’t tell everybody how beautiful was this paradise. I stard get desesperate, so I try it one more time: -my hearth start to create music, my eyes was red, everything was asome; I open my mouth, I felt the love of creation and the only sound that came out of this frenezy was: “Africa”-.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario